Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Why do I use make-up?

So, after months of not blogging, here I am again. Anyone missed my interesting thoughts? Nope? That's ok. Me neither really.
Maybe you're male wondering why females (yeah, no boy girl term here) use make-up. Or you're a female who wants the opinion of someone else.
Let's start!
Why I wear make-up... Maybe because I want to look better, but that's not always the case. Often I wear it to feel safer. Like a shield that you can put on whenever you feel like it and nobody ever sees how your real, venerable face looks like. They just see what you want to see.
Sometimes I don't feel like wearing Make-Up at all. When I am just grumpy and not in a good mood. Then I am just running around without any.
But you always  wear some in school! 
Yes, I do.
And you wanna know why? Because school already sucks with Make-Up. It sucks when I already look "my best". Why should I let the people there see what my flaws in face are?
I already have enough that everyone can see. And mostly I am happy with what I look like and who I am.
But some days everyone feels like crap, I guess. And when you have to go to work or school or whatever you do outside your house where you have to go and you feel like crap or not happy or safe putting on a little Concealer is making a big difference. At least for me.
Like I said here over and over. It is a shield that keeps me safe. Even if it's just a little color here and there, it sometimes is like listening to my fav music. It makes me feel powerful and like I can do whatever I want to do.
Yes, ok. That "whatever I want to do" part was a little too much, but I hope you get my point.
But i hope you get my point. Sometimes a little Make-Up can make your life less miserable.
And sometimes even more because you can get more spots and blackheads and your skin can look much worse than before.
Never forget to clean your face kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment