Sunday, June 15, 2014

My new identity ?!

A little more than one week ago I met my best friend, who I haven't had met in months. We went to a restaurant with our families and we talked a lot. About my old school, about my old classmates and a few friends. After a while he told me about this TV show, Surburgatory. And he told me, that the main character Tessa reminded him of me in my new school. 
Now, more than a week later, I have watched all three seasons of Surburgatory. It was really creepy how much we are alike sometimes. Except that I haven't made out with a football player. Yet. 
There were just a few things about her that are not exactly like me. 
  1. her hair's naturally read, mine's not.
  2. as mentioned previously, she had a football player boyfriend
  3. she doesn't wear glasses
  4. she has a single dad and a mum who ran away 
  5. she can actually play the guitar and sing 
  6. her tablet has a blue case 
  7. her dads and her house is white 
  8. she has only one dog 
Ok, I'm gonna stop before this gets completely ridiculous. But let's face it, it was silly in the first place. But you see: we have so many things in comment that watching the show was a little creepy sometimes. Just because it felt like I was watching myself doing stuff. Even if we do not look alike. Jane Levy is really pretty though. 
Just a few times I couldn't understand why she was doing what she did. But in the end is she just a tv character like Blair and Serena and all the others. Although I hope she was not sometimes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment