I often have to write many stories and articles and texts as school work and nearly every time i have one problem: i don't get insparation. As much as I try, i can't write anything that sounds good for me. And that's a reason why i hate exams and class tests. Because in a class test you have to be creative and you have to be perfect and you have to have a good language.
In school i'm in creative writing and I've had a long time when I had no idea. I didn't know what I wanted to write or had even a idea what I wanted to write about. And I started to realise that I am never happy with anything I do. I don't like stories I wrote, the pictures I've drawn. Eventhough people migh tell me they're good. I 'll always find something that I want to change about it. I always do. And you wanna know why ? Because I seem to think that I do is not as goood as the things the others do. Or I used to think that, because I always knew that feeling from school. When I was good at something I'd bet that someone was better than me. It started in primary school and it never changed. I always had someone who maybe just thought he or she was better than me. Better at drawing, wrtiting or just being someone a good friend. And I think until I never really thought about how I always think that the others maybe aren't better than me. That I am maybe am the best at something. I'm saying that I am. I just could be, ok ? Maybe you're not reading this anymore at this point, because you don't think this post is intresting enough to read or you though you may get inspiration for an essay or anything (if so, I'm sorry that the title maybe miss leaded you), but if you're still reading this, I just want to say thank you for reading my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment