Actually I wanted to write about my feelings when I watched '12 Years a Slave' what I did about two or three months ago. You're getting what I want to say ? No ? Let me give you some more excamples. If I have to study for an exam in school I think three weeks before the exam: I should start to learn now. Two weeks before the exam i'm thinking the same, but than I find some Youtube Videos that I really need to watch or a book that I always wanted to read. And one week before the exams I do exactly the same until it's the last possible time to learn and I get so stressed out that nearly can't do anything.
Another thing that i 'love' to do, is when we have to a project in school and I keep until the last week to actually do the project.
Some may call this behavior 'laziness', but i'm not really sure how to call it. So the actually thing this post is about is that i want to say that i'm sorry for the ones that wanted to read things that i've written and for me, because i didn't write much since i started this Blog. And yes, i'm sorry for myself. Am i a weirdo now ? Good, because i think i was one before. Haha, i'm so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment